– Urban Sustainability Observatories: Leveraging Urban Experimentation for Sustainability Science and Policy
– GIScience, fast and slow – Why faster geographic information is not always smarter
– Green accessibility: Estimating the environmental costs of network-time prisms for sustainable transportation planning
– Space-time data science for a speedy world
– Necessary space—time conditions for human interaction
Harvey Miller is Bob and Mary Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science, Director of the Center for Urban and Regional Analysis (CURA) and Professor in the Department of Geography at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, USA. He is also a Courtesy Professor in the City and Regional Planning programme in the Knowlton School, a member of the Faculty Advisory Board of the Sustainability Institute and an Affiliated Faculty of the Translational Data Analytics Institute at Ohio State. He is also chair the Mapping Science Committee and is a member of the Board on Earth Sciences and Resources of the US National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine.