– Green Solutions to the Auto Crisis: From Auto Makers to Mobility Service Providers
– Mass Motorization in China
– Token Endeavors: the Significance of Academic Spin-offs in Technology Transfer and Research
– The Grammar of Technology: German and French Diesel Engineering, 1920-1940
– Technological Innovation Through Environmental Policy: California’s Zero-Emission Vehicle Regulation
“Changing the type of drive is long overdue. Battery-electric cars for local traffic, fuel cells for the heavy transport traffic and long distance journeys – all these are already available for series production. But the absolute benchmark will be linking the traffic means and the distribution of traffic loads to the existing resources of individual and collective traffic means”.
He is a political scientist at the Science Center Berlin for Social Research, and professor at the Technical University Berlin. His fields of research include science, technology and mobility.